This cocktail is a tribute to the iconic holiday fir and oily textures.
1. Prepare ice cubes with some of the fir needles. Let it freeze.
2. To make the balsam fir honey syrup, combine 1 cup of water and ¾ cup of honey in a pot. Bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and then add 2 g of balsam fir tips. Let cool.
3. Zest a piece of the clementine and press into a mixing glass to extract the oils. Leave
the zest in the glass.
4. Add the juice of 1.5 clementines and basil leaf (gently muddle the basil leaf beforehand).
5. Add the lemon juice, honey syrup, Gin, Vodka, and olive oil.
6. Place a fir needle ice cube in a serving glass.
7. Top the mixing glass with regular ice cubes then stir with a spoon to chill the mixture.
8. Strain the mixture into the serving glass, admire the droplets of olive oil and enjoy.